We rejoice in God and in His grace that is sufficient for us to continue our work. Our ever-growing non-profit organization accomplished the following during the month of April:
- As usual, we held two meetings with our orphans and their families. We must say these meetings were outstanding. We taught them about salvation and God’s desire for us, His people, to become His sons.
- We completed the second quarter distribution of Teffe flower. Each participant in our program received 25 kg, which made them all very happy. They are sending a big THANK YOU and GOD BLESS YOU to all the sponsors.
- We held a General Assembly meeting in April. During this meeting we informed all the board members, government officials and friends of RBW about our activities, financial status and plans for the future. All those present expressed their appreciation for the services that are being offered to the Ethiopian indigent population. They also blessed us with some financial support and promised to continue to do so in the future. We are very grateful for their generous hearts.
- Our 2014 annual financial audit showed very good results which agree to the budget approved by the government authorities. We were able to submit the report to the Ethiopian Charity and Society Agency for their review and files.
- Once again, our social worker visited the children’s homes and school. We will be able to give you more details about these visits in our future reports.
- According to the NGO’s rules and guidelines, we were able to select ten new widows who will be able to start training in our program shortly. This is a major step for us this year. We are very much rejoicing to have them on board. We trust the Lord will give them wisdom to learn all they need to know in order to obtain new skills and start their own business. We will provide you with more details about their training in the near future.
We thank God for all His measureless gifts and provision to us. We would also like to thank all of you for your generous offerings and support. May God bless you abundantly.