January 7, 2015
Greetings to you all once again from Ethiopia. We thank God for all His goodness and help in the midst of the work that He has entrusted us with. There has been much accomplished during the month of December, namely the following:
- We continue to share the Word of God with our children, their mothers and widows in our bi-monthly meetings. We also advise them about raising their children properly in love.
- We finalized the recruitment of our new staff in accordance with the new agreement signed between RBW Ethiopia and a local government office. As of now we have a new accountant and secretary/cashier. We heartily welcome them both on board!
- A few pieces of used office furniture have been purchased for a very reasonable price in order to accommodate our new staff.
- New beneficiaries have been selected to join our program. We are very excited about this progress and trust that they will enjoy being part of our growing operation. [We will share more details about this selection in our next report.]
- Our children continue their education and extra tutorial classes that are included in our program. They are doing very well, ever improving in their academics.
Thank you all very much for your prayers and support. We appreciate your kindness towards the poor and needy in Ethiopia.
With many blessings,
The Ethiopian RBW Team