The month of January has come and gone and with it more activities in our ever-expanding non-profit organization. It is hard to believe that we have been in operation for over a year and were able to accomplish so much in the lives of the children, their mothers and the widows that have become a part of our lives. We thank God for His ever-present wisdom and care for each and every one of us.
January’s schedule was filled with the following activities:
- We had three meetings with all our 75 children and their families. Yes, that’s right. As of this January, our group of 12 children has grown to 75. What a blessing! One of the meetings was with our partners from U.S.A., Brother Burt and Sister Nancy. We shared with the beneficiaries the reality of God as well as explained RBW rules and regulations and what their responsibilities are in the program.
- All the 75 children received their first quarter nutrition food support – 25 kg wheat flour for each family. They were very happy which also made us happy. May God bless all the sponsors.
- We held a board meeting to update the board members on the ongoing work and all related matters.
- The new staff finalized all the employment papers and started working according to their contracts.
- We had staff training on how to evaluate NGO work, how to keep the plan, work in a timely manner, etc.
It is hard to put in words the joy that fills our hearts seeing those in dire poverty receiving not only the material provision but primarily the hope through the Word of God. Thank you all for your continued support and prayers.