December 2, 2014
Greetings to all,
We would like to give you the November Ethiopian NGO Report. The days as always seem to be very full with the many tasks before us, but praise God by his grace we are very blessed at the progress of each day.
- We have had regular meetings with the children, their mothers and the widows. The last meeting was wonderful as we were able to share even more of the reality of God in a greater depth than ever before.
- We were able to give the mothers and widows in our program a full days training on how to be an entrepreneur with creative ways to start a business. There was discussion on how to start a small business, how to be diligent at work and how to manage money properly. Three widows have been given seed money to start a small business.
- A new program budget has been submitted to the government as the program is growing. As stated in the original approved proposal, the beneficiaries would be as many as 150 children. Currently we are in the process of looking to add at least 63 children as we currently have 12 in order to make the total of 75.
- Our board met to discuss the budget, new beneficiaries and all the ins and outs of running the NGO smoothly and efficiently.
- We are also working on how to raise funds here in Ethiopia for the program. Please pray with us for some open doors.
- We also have had regular staff meetings as communication is so important.
We can not thank you all enough for your prayer support. There is much work here and many needs, but praise God for His faithfulness.
May God richly bless you all,
Bro. Jemal and Bro. Fikre